The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans will open this week on April 20th. The spa facility is over 5k square feet and features 8 treatment rooms, a relaxation room, a steam room, and also locker rooms. They will offer massages, facials, wraps and treatments for skin, brows and eyelashes.
The Four Seasons in New Orleans first opened in August 2021, and they began accepting guest reservations in early September. In addition to the Spa the hotel has 341 rooms and suites, a fitness center, a rooftop pool, and 29k square feet of event space. The hotel also has two restaurants, Miss River and Chemin a la Mer, and five bars which includes The Chandelier Bar in the lobby.
Moses Engineers provided the Four Seasons Hotel with the following mechanical engineering features:
- HVAC with Bi-Polar Ionization, Heat Refrigerant Recovery as well as specialized attention to airborne viruses requiring MERV 13 Filters in all return air systems
- Hot & Cold Domestic Water Systems with multi-stage hi-rise pumping systems
- Central Plant with Heating Hot and Chilled Water Systems
- Domestic Water Distribution
- Sanitary Waste using Sovent single pipe for both vent and waste
Moses Engineers also provided the Four Seasons Hotel with the following electrical engineering features:
- Power throughout the residences
- Lighting design
- Fire alarm
- Lighting Control System Integration
Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences is adding a spa to its array of amenities.Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences to open spa | New Orleans CityBusiness