Moses Engineers provides forensic services to legal professionals, focusing on evaluation, reporting, and expert testimony for civil litigation and insurance claims involving mechanical and electrical engineering issues. Our services include:
- Evaluation of design and design documentation prepared by others
- Evaluation of existing construction and construction methodology
- Evaluation of Contractor performance related to contract
- Evaluation of Engineer performance related to contract
- Evaluation of liability
- Expert opinion reports based on the evaluations indicated above.
- Review of expert reports prepared by others
- Courtroom testimony
In addition to our services for legal professionals, we offer peer review of current engineering and documentation prepared by other engineers prior to construction.