The Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans has received international praise from several design publications, including:
Design Et Al International Hotel and Property Awards
- Global Project Award Winner 2022
- Hotel Suite Americas & Caribbean 2022 Winner
Hospitality Design Annual HD Awards 2022
- Guestrooms Winner
- Bar, Club, & Lounge Finalist
LIV Hospitality Design Awards
- Winner in Interior Design Hotel – Luxury
- Winner in Interior Design North America
- Interior Design Cocktail Bar – Chandelier Bar
- Interior Design in North America – Chandelier Bar
Moses Engineers provided mechanical and electrical engineering designs for the project which opened in 2021. The Four Seasons Hotel is located in the revitalized World Trade Center, right next to the Morial Convention Center. We were honored to be chosen to work on this project with all other firms involved, including the development team of Carpenter & Co. and Woodward.
To learn more about services provided by Moses Engineers check out our project page. And don’t forget to check out the link below for more information about these international honors and what the hotel’s general manager had to comment!
“We are elated to be recognized internationally for our style and design and look forward to welcoming guests from near and far to experience the space for themselves.” – Mali Carow