Ted H. Moses
Project Administrative Manager, Building Automation Lead
Project Manager for City of New Orleans’ Judicial Complex Katrina Restoration of the historic Criminal District Courts, Orleans Parish Prison, NOPD Headquarters, District Attorney’s Office, Municipal Traffic Court, Youth Detention Center and Templeman I & II Correctional Facilities. Work involved, architectural, mechanical, electrical, fire protection, communications, security and elevator restorations.
Administered over 20 separate projects at Tulane University involving over $60 million in construction including Central Plant, Campus-wide chilled water system and integrated BAS for 55 buildings on the Uptown Campus.
Project Manager for indefinite delivery contracts with the following governmental entities; General Services Administration, U.S. Navy, Louisiana Air National Guard, U.S. Postal Service, Port of Orleans and Corps of Engineers.
Telecommunications Project Manager for projects including municipalities of Tulsa, OK; Houston, TX; City of New Orleans, LA; St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office, LA; St. Charles Parish, LA; Avoyelles Parish, LA; and Calcasieu Parish, LA; Responsible for telecommunications projects for the Office of Housing and Urban Affairs, New Orleans; BASF Corporation, Geismar Plant; Regional Transit Authority, New Orleans; Barriere Construction Company, New Orleans; and City of New Orleans $13 million trunked radio system.
Operations manager, Cox Cable TV of Jefferson Parish, 1979 through 1981. Responsible for installation, service, sales for a 72,000 subscriber cable system.
- Central Facility Automation System (BAS) for Orleans Parish Schools
- Tulane University – Campus-wide BAS
- East St. John High School Flood Renovations & New BAS
- John Minor Wisdom 5th Circuit Court of Appeals Renovation
- Orleans Parish Schools – Citywide BAS
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas – Multiple Renovations
- St. Tammany Bonne Ecole Elementary HVAC & BAS
- Northshore Harbor Center – New & Katrina Restoration
- GSA Supplementary (over 400 separate projects) 1991 – 2007
- Judicial Complex Katrina Restoration – City of New Orleans $65 million
- City of New Orleans – OPP Docks Renovation, 2020
- Project Administrator for all communications for City of New Orleans Fire, Police, Streets, EMS and EOC, 1986 – 2005
- Project Manager for 1987 thru 2001 Institutional Conservation Program Application Review for Louisiana Department of Natural Resources.
- Project Manager for a 3,500 telephone VoIP replacement for City of New Orleans
- $20 million Hale Boggs Federal Office Building and Courthouse
- Louisiana Air National Guard (12 Projects)
- U.S. Postal Service – Loyola Ave. Renovations
- Tulane University Central Plant
- Lucayan Beach Resort, Freeport, Bahamas
- U.S. Navy Indefinite Delivery
- Port of New Orleans (30 projects)
- St. Tammany Sheriff’s Office Radio Network
- Sewerage & Water Board Pumping Station 4W
- DeSoto Parish Courthouse Renovation
- Orleans Parish Recovery School District (RSD)
- Isidore Newman School, 1971
- University of Denver, BSBA, 1975
- University of Denver, MBA, 1977
- Contract Basics for Design Professionals, 2011
- Beyond Contract Basics, 2012
- Further Studies in Contract Review, 2013
Registration / Organization
- Member, Associated Public Safety Communications Officers, Inc. (APCO), 1992. Reg. No. 70944
- Presenter – Society for College & University Planning, San Diego, CA 2002